WinRAR는 다양한 추가기능과 강력한 압축방식으로 오랫동안 사랑받는 압축 프로그램입니다.
WinRAR 4.20 (32bit)
윈라(WinRAR)의 특징 및 기능
- 대중적으로 인기있는 압축 방식(RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip)을 모두 지원합니다.
- 멀티미디어 파일에 이상적입니다. WinRAR가 자동으로 인식하고 최고의 압축방식을 선택합니다. -웹을 통하여 데이터를 전송하는경우 128비트 암호화및 인증서명기술로 안전하게 파일을 전송할수 있습니다.
- 손상된 압축파일을 복구하기
- 다중볼륨 압축파일 지원
- 특별한 압축 알고리즘으로 멀티미디어,실행파일등 개체라이브러리를 압축지원.
이프로그램은 40일동안 무료로 사용할수 있는 쉐어웨어 입니다.
# Changes in RAR compression:
* RAR general compression algorithm is optimized for better utilization of several processor cores. While some speed gain is possible even in single processor mode, best results are achieved in multi-core environment. Speed gain depends on data type and average file size. Several cores are utilized more efficiently when compressing large files.
* we had to increase memory requirements to achieve higher compression speed. General RAR compression algorithm allocates about 120 MB comparing to 40 MB in WinRAR 4.11;
* RAR text compression algorithm cannot utilize several CPU cores efficiently, so its performance in multiprocessor environment is much lower than for general algorithm. Also its decompression speed is much lower than in general algorithm regardless of CPU number. So we decided to disable the text algorithm by default. If you need maximum possible compression ratio for plain text data regardless of speed, you can enable the text compression in "Advanced compression parameter" dialog. Press "Compression..." button on "Advanced" page of archiving dialog to access it. You can also change this option permanently in default compression profile; In the command line mode the text compression can be enabled with -mct switch;
* "Fastest" (-m1) compression mode also supports several processor cores now. In 4.11 it could use only a single processor core.
# RAR general decompression algorithm speed is slightly improved, though not to same extent as RAR compression. RAR decompression is not able to use several processor cores, so its performance does not depend on a number of cores.
# Changes in ZIP compression:
* now ZIP compression supports several processor cores resulting in noticeably higher performance in multi-core environment. Single CPU ZIP compression is also faster than in 4.11;
* memory use for ZIP compression is increased to about 15 MB.
# Recovery volume creating and processing can use several CPU cores resulting in higher speed. Though, typically hard drive seek speed is a limiting factor for recovery volumes, so this gain is most noticeable when working with solid state drive.
# Now the allowed value for -mt switch is 1 - 32, not 0 - 16 as before.
# "Find files" command can search data in 7-Zip archives. Previously "Find files" did not support .7z archive format.
# Windows 2000 is not supported by WinRAR and WinRAR self-extracting modules anymore.
# "Save current settings" button in "Advanced SFX options" dialog is now available only when converting an existing archive to SFX. Options saved with this button are applied only to convert to SFX operation. If you create or update SFX archive, only SFX options stored in default compression profile are used. Options saved in "Advanced SFX options" dialog are ignored for these operations.